cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [heads-up] cocoon-template is little broken in trunk
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2007 16:32:21 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:
> Hello,
>
> I merged my changes related to ObjectModel refactoring (report on it
> soon) and just found out that something is broken when jx-macros.xml
> from cocoon-forms-impl is evaluated. It means that most of your CForms
> will _not_ work with current trunk.
>
> I'm researching the problem and will report when everything is fixed.

I think that I have (finally) sorted out all cases and everything works as before.

I'll describe, in detail, what exactly happened on Sunday. Today it's worth to say that my
changes are pure internal and should not break
anyone's code.

I advice everyone to test their applications that use template or forms blocks so we can hunt
all bugs early and fix them easily.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski