cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Clarification on converter concept
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:34:06 GMT
On 16.07.2007 02:48, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>> Hmm, was the first time I had a look into it today.
>
> Really? :)

Unfortunately :(

> So if anyone thinks that it makes sense to promote this stuff
> "somewhere", let's do it :)

Issue 3 to hand in there :)

>> For the latter it would be good to have documented what's
>> there and how it is supposed to be used. The documentation at Daisy is a
>> bit spare.
> Hmm, I haven't looked at the docs recently, but I thought i had
> documented everything which is in it.

Ok, I just did not found anything about the bean map. And compared the
number of classes (20+) with the number of pages regarding functionality
(4: running modes, property handling, bean configuration, log4j). Maybe
I jumped the conclusions :-) They main topics seem indeed to be covered,
only (?) bean map docs are missing.

Joerg