cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: JSP integration
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:26:50 GMT
On 16.07.2007 04:32, Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

>> From what I understand other servlets need to be registered in Cocoon
>> (or the underlying Spring container). Doesn't that make it
>> a servlet container in a servlet container?
>
> Yes, but the internal "container" is very light weight.

> So I would say that it is very far from the "almighty Cocoon syndrome".

Ok, sorry for implying that. The only alternative is probably to use the
shared application context as mentioned in the thread about "interblock
communication" [1].

With the current servlet service framework I just don't know how to
integrate JSPs - what this thread was actually about.

Joerg

[1] http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=118269446927501&w=4