cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Module cocoon-forms-sample depends on JDBI that is not on Maven repo
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:41:14 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:

> I tried to check it with Forms SQL samples also but I have not managed
> to run it because we depend on JDBI that is not on Maven repository. The
> question is: what's now? Should I contact with developer and ask him
> politely to upload his work to Maven repository?

It's not true that jDBI is not on Maven repository.
I created a new task in JIRA covering work needed to update do jDBI 2.0.x (the only version
available on Maven's repository):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2087

Anyone is free to assign it to herself and work on it, I do not have time right know.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski