cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is it allowed to access a bean created in avalon in a spring bean definition?
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:01:45 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Rice Yeh pisze:
>> Hi,
>>   Is it allowed to access a bean created in avalon in a spring bean
>> definition?
>
> Yes.
>
>> I try to access the FormManager in the following spring xml file, but
>> it returns null.
>
> Did you check was logs say?
>
>>     <bean id="widgetDefinitionBuilderLoader" class="
>> xs.cocoon.forms.WidgetDefinitionBuilderLoader" scope="singleton">
>>         <constructor-arg>
>>             <idref bean="org.apache.cocoon.forms.FormManager"/>
>>         </constructor-arg>
>>     </bean>
>
> What about org.apache.cocoon.forms.DefaultFormManager as bean id? (wild
> guessing here)

Hmm, no "org.apache.cocoon.forms.FormManager" is correct, as you have to
use the Avalon role as the bean id.

I have currently no clue what idref bean="" does, I'm using:
<constructor-arg ref="org.apache.cocoon.forms.FormManager"/>

Does your bean have several constructors?

HTH
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler