cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Division of Cocoon's JIRA project
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:57:24 GMT
Joerg Heinicke pisze:
>> As a disinterested observer, I'd note that 'C' isn't enough to
>> differentiate between Cocoon & the other existing Apache/Incubator
>> projects of Cayenne or CXF, let alone any future ones, so I'd not have
>> thought so, personally...
>
> What's the outcome? Do we go with COCOON prefix?

Joerg, thanks for keeping interest in this affair. I must admit that I neglected the thread
because I felt it was not going to end up
successfully. Given the fact that is quite important thing for our community to divide JIRA
project the feedback was rather small.

Even more, INFRA people are little unwilling to fulfil what we ask for so I think it's crucial
to have a strong support from our community.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski