cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: Module cocoon-forms-sample depends on JDBI that is not on Maven repo
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:58:15 GMT
Sylvain Wallez pisze:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Is it impossible with Maven to use a local library?

I must admit I have not thought about this option, I guess I'm too accustomed to the fact
that everything is on Maven's repository.

There is a bit of information here:
and here:

However, such a solution helps only if one checkouts sample from svn and does mvn install.
We can't release a pom that depend on something
that we install manually to local repository. It's quite easy and quick solution but only
temporary, IMHO.

Sylvain, I know that you use Ivy, how it works there?

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message