cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: feedback: starting examples in trunk
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 10:35:02 GMT
xweber pisze:
> hi,
>
> here some feedback to current examples startet from trunk as guessed in
> README

<snip what="detailed bug report"/>

Alex, thanks for your effort of reporting all the issues. Such a thorough testing is of course
very valuable and informative but we have to
think what's to do now.

Do you feel that you would be able to help us fix some of them? After taking a quick look
at your report I think that some would be quite
easy to repair because only some paths are broken because of several refactorings.

Could you fill bug reports for at least portion of your findings and preferably submit patch
fixing the issue? Of course flood of issues
will not help us that much but gradual informing should.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski