cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Module cocoon-forms-sample depends on JDBI that is not on Maven repo
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:55:09 GMT
Jeroen Reijn pisze:
> Hi Grzegorz,
>
> I do not have much time during the days, but in the evening I can try to help you out.

Ok. Another issue is that we need a mechanism for creating tables and feeding them with initial
data for samples so they have something to
operate on. I have no idea how it was done in C2.1. Some research is needed.

To you and others: Do you think that filling issues in JIRA for such things so anyone can
pick something up is a good idea? It only makes
sense if we agree to continuously review the queue in JIRA. What do you think?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski