cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to define database connection in C2.2?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:40:18 GMT
Jeroen Reijn pisze:
> I've been going through some db and forms samples over the past couple of days and I'm
happy to help out in the little time I have during
> the week. I'll be very busy from next week on, but I can probably lend a hand this week.
>
> Is there some working/migrated example somewhere in 2.2 that I can take a look at before
I start migrating a sample?

Unfortunately I think you will have to take a role of pioneer. I have not seen any code using
Spring's DriverManagerDataSource bean.
Nevertheless, I don't think that you will have to put a lot of effort to figure out how set
up things.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski