cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to define database connection in C2.2?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:07:42 GMT
Giacomo Pati pisze:

> Of course not. Avalon Components usually depend on DataSourceComponent,
> which is an Excalibur class and in no way compatible with standard javax.sql.DataSource
class.

Then it would be very inconvenient to define data source both for Avalon components and Spring
beans, I'm thinking about writing some bridge
that would allow Avalon components use connections defined in Spring way.

Do you have any ideas where to start while implementing such functionality? Generally speaking,
is it possible to write such bridge?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski