cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: How to update docs for 2.1?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 08:12:12 GMT
David Crossley pisze:
> Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>>> I have some pending fixes for C2.1 documentation in my local checkout of
>>> site. Do you know how to publish this changes?
> You can use the quick-fix method by unpacking and
> committing last night's generated docs.
> -David
>> Isn't 2.1 documentation also generated from Daisy? That means you have
>> to integrate your changes there. I'd guess here:

Thanks David and Joerg. I'm really confused, wiki page is talking most of the time about checking
out /site from svn and updating docs
there. However, there is a statement:

"Since 2.1.8, the documentation (apart from the top-level website pages described above) is
written using Daisy at [WWW], and Daisy-generated pages are processed by Forrest (using
forrest trunk) to generate the static pages
(still in experimental phase)."

Does this means we really use Daisy and docs from legacydocs to generate 2.1 documentation
or not? What should I edit?

I thought that legacydocs import to Daisy was meant as a start base for 2.2 docs. Could you
explain it little more?

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message