cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI: I described how to write tests for Cocoon
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 05:08:40 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I have dumped my experiences with writing (or restructuring) tests for
> Cocoon both for Avalon components and Spring beans. It took me a while
> to figure out all details I included here:
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g4/g1/636.html

I haven't tested it yet but I'm happy to see that not only for the
forms-framework a migrationguide exists (which is heavily used) ;-)

Just from reading the guide:
In the avalon-part you have a note that it's usefull to use either
SitemapComponentTestCase or CocoonTestCase from which testcases are
extended.  Are these 'base' testcases the same which should be used to
extend spring-managed testcases from? Or do we have another base
testcase to extend from?

Felix