cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Does configurator:bean-map support Spring aliases?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 20:31:33 GMT

I use configurator:bean-map to grab all Expression languages' compilers:

   <bean id="org.apache.cocoon.components.expression.ExpressionFactory"
     <property name="expressionCompilers">
       <configurator:bean-map type="org.apache.cocoon.components.expression.ExpressionCompiler"/>

Now I would like to define JXPath language as default (it was that way before) so it's quite
obvious to define Spring's alias[1] for JXPath

<bean name="org.apache.cocoon.components.expression.ExpressionCompiler/jxpath
org.apache.cocoon.components.expression.ExpressionCompiler/default" class="org.apache.cocoon.components.expression.jxpath.JXPathCompiler"/>

The problem is that bean-map does not add all aliases of bean but only the first one. I guess
that it could be fixed by using getAliases
method[2] and adding all aliases to bean-map.

Do you think that it's a good idea?

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message