cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [cocoon-maven-plugin] Known issues
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 06:58:35 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:
> There are some itches left (RCL-Plugin) IMHO but they are for sure no show stoppers.

yes, the RCL goal has (at least) three known issues:

  1) doesn't work with Spring security ATM
  2) if used with Flowscript + cForms bindings classes don't get reloaded as soon
     as an exception occurs
  3) if you use Spring AOP and the proxied class/interface is loaded by the
     reloading classloader, every subsequent reload breaks the Spring app context

I will have a look at 1) ASAP.
2) is very difficult to debug. I _guess_ that the problems is somewhere in the
Flowscript interpreter or in Rhino.
3) seems to be a problem with commons-jci. I will file a bug report ASAP so that
Torsten can have a look at it. Note, that it can be worked around if you make
sure that the proxied class/interface is _not_ loaded by the RCL.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc