cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2-RC1 & others (take 3)
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 06:54:29 GMT
Reinhard Poetz schrieb:

> I prepared another series of releases from trunk, see the list of all 43
> modules below. Most of them are proposed to be released as "RC1"
> (release candidate 1). The exceptions are
>
>  - the forms and the ajax block which need more work related to their
> usage
>    of the servlet service framework
>  - the servlet-service framework which introduces some contracts
>    that are under discussion
>  - the Cocoon Maven 2 plugin which needs more user feedback

Sorry for being late.

We are working since a long time with C22 and it works fine. I haven't
tested all the modules but

+1

from my side also.

With the RCL-plugin I still have my problems but I can't say if it's a
problem of my configurations or of the RCL-plugin (not the same problems
like Giacomo).
Thus I don't consider my problems as a showstopper.

Regards
Felix