cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From xweber <xweber.a...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: feedback: starting examples in trunk
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 11:37:41 GMT

Grzegorz Kossakowski-3 wrote:

> Alex, thanks for your effort of reporting all the issues. Such a thorough
> testing is of course very valuable and informative but we have to think
> what's to do now.

no problem.

Grzegorz Kossakowski-3 wrote:

> Do you feel that you would be able to help us fix some of them? After
> taking a quick look at your report I think that some would be quite easy
> to repair because only some paths are broken because of several
> refactorings.

I would like to be able to fix them - but unfortunatly with my current Java
and Cocoon knowledge I do not think that I am able beyond testing. If you
can give me one "solving sample" what may be caused by a path problem and
how to diag / fix this - then I think I will be able to apply on other cases
on this kind of problem. I am still learning...

Grzegorz Kossakowski-3 wrote:

> Could you fill bug reports for at least portion of your findings and
> preferably submit patch fixing the issue? Of course flood of issues will
> not help us that much but gradual informing should.

Yes, putting that to a ticket system is possible for me. As I said in the
report - I cannot assume (right now) which samples should run and which not
(beacuse they are "old stuff").

Alex