cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From xweber <xweber.a...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: cocoon 2.2 - some more questions
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 15:51:29 GMT

> If you follow tutorials really carefully RCL plug-in must work for you, it
> has been tested rather thoroughly.

Yes for Block(s) the RCL is working. Seems I am still struggeling how to pu
the parts together :-)

archetype webapp is the last part in development. I thought I could use it
as a kind of "config" holder for my other blocks (e.g. property files for
other blocks)- which should be tied together for a plugin like structure. So
for me it seems I am in the need to have this config-part to be a block
archetype - because I can use the RCL feature of it for development.

Alex