cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From xweber <xweber.a...@googlemail.com>
Subject cocoon 2.2 - some more questions
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 15:02:20 GMT

hi,

actually i'm trying to get a 2.2 based thingy up and running. Based on the
existing daisy docs there are some questions "open" for me. Current
questions:

1.) the demo-application-context.xml file
what about that filename - must it reflect the package name? Or must there
only be a file ending with ..-application-context.xml. Is there only one of
this files for all packages in that block?

2.) as in the tutorials i have two or more blocks and one webapp type
folders. I fire up the webapp part with mvn jetty:run inside it.
Unfortuanatly the rcl (reloading on change) stuff did not work. Is there a
way to get it also up when started via webapp part?

Alex