cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Profiling Pipeline not working?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:16:02 GMT
Hi,

I tried the ProfilingCachingProcessingPipeline after a long time again to do
some debugging and it now does not work anymore because the this.cache
object is null:

	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processReader(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:778)
	... 124 more

After some debugging I found out that
BaseCachingProcessingPipeline.parameterize() is not called, so the cache is
never retrieved.

I have a separate, global *.xconf file that configures the pipelines to use
profilers. I am using a cocoon trunk about 1-2 month old. I have the newest
version of cocoon-profiler-impl. Was there any change to the processing
pipelines that made the profiler implementation incompatible?

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com