cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: trunk broken?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:16:27 GMT
Hi,

(thanks for the reminder, Daniel - yes, I'd forgotten about the vote)

On 8 Jun 2007, at 00:57, Andrew Stevens wrote:

> Well, for what it's worth (which isn't much) I for one am glad
> Cocoon 2.2 still supports JDK 1.4.  It's finally looking like our
> US datacentre is getting their act together so my team can plan to
> migrate our sites off Websphere 5.0 (JDK 1.3, and end-of-life'd
> about 9 months ago!) onto a more recent version.  However, the new
> version that they are willing to support is 6.0, which uses... JDK 1.4

Useful feedback indeed Andrew, it's always helpful for us to know
what the issues are out there in the real world. Are you using c2.1
or c2.2 at the moment?

Thanks,

Andrew.
--
Andrew Savory, Managing Director, Sourcesense UK
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135