cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: trunk broken?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 12:10:12 GMT
Hi,

On 7 Jun 2007, at 12:52, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

> Andrew Savory pisze:
>> Hi,
>> On 7 Jun 2007, at 12:21, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>>> This time it's problem at your side, you use a broken mirror.
>>> mirrors.dotsrc.org seems to be not synchronized correctly with
>>> repo1.maven.org where xreporter artifacts can be found.
>> Urrrrrrgh :-(
>> (insert rant about stupid maven and lack of decent hierarchical
>> mirror system)
>> What do others recommend for a suitable mirror to use?
>
> I don't use Maven mirrors, just rely on repo1.maven.org as it seems
> the only really safe option.

In which case, we really need to update the README.txt that
recommends using a maven mirror, especially as it explicitly
recommends the use of the dotsrc mirror!

I have this great idea for a build system using Ant ....

Meanwhile, I can confirm that trunk now builds again.

Thanks,

Andrew.
--
Andrew Savory, Managing Director, Sourcesense UK
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135