cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven plugin - RCL goal refactorings
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:02:22 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>>> If you need some help just ask. Maybe I can snip up a sample. Would
>>> that be feasible?
>> yes, provding a minimal Spring Security sample would help a lot because
>> I've not used it yet. It would be great if you create the sample based
>> on the block archetype. Thanks!
>
> Ok, watch out for the commit of it _NOW_ :-) as I've already prepared a simple sample.
>
> It's not yet finished but if you launch it by 'mvn clean install jetty:run' and point
you browser to
> http://localhost:888/cocoon-acegisecurity-sample/supervisor you should be redirected
to a login
> page. Enter the cocoon/cocoon user/pw pair and afterward each request will give you aforementioned
> exception.

Thanks, that helps a lot! I can reproduce the problem but TBH I have no clue why
this can happen at all :-( AFAICS the app context is setup correctly but once it
gets used together with the acegi stuff, it complains that the app context is
closed.

I will have a closer look at it ASAP.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc