cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@openbluelab.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon entities in C22
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:40:35 GMT
Catalogs seem to be loaded but when I refer to them, they are not used.
For example, in the following sitemap.xmap snippet,
sitemap-resources-generators.xconf is not found despite of entities have
been loaded. System tries to load them from sitemap.xmap location.

Sitemap snippet :

<!DOCTYPE sitemap [
    <!ENTITY common-resources-generators PUBLIC "-//BlueXML//Common
Sitemap Resource 1.0//Generators//XML" "sitemap-resources-generators.xconf">
    <!ENTITY common-resources-serializers PUBLIC "-//BlueXML//Common
Sitemap Resource 1.0//Serializers//XML"
"sitemap-resources-serializers.xconf">
    <!ENTITY common-views-debug PUBLIC "-//BlueXML//Common Sitemap View
1.0//Debug//XML" "sitemap-views-debug.xconf">
    <!ENTITY common-pipeline-static PUBLIC "-//BlueXML//Common Sitemap
Pipeline 1.0//Static//XML" "sitemap-pipeline-static.xconf">
]>

I may see while jetty is launching that the previous entities are
correctly loaded. So, what's wrong ?

Is there another way intead of entities to factorize parts of sitemap ?

JC

--
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
Technological leader