cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Separate projects on JIRA - final proposal
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:39:14 GMT
Joerg Heinicke pisze:
> On 22.06.2007 18:14, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>
>> - Cocoon Core (COCOONCORE)
>> - Servlet service framework (SERVLETSERVICE)
>> - Template (TEMPLATE)
>> - Flowscript (FLOWSCRIPT)
>> - Database (DATABASE)
>> - Forms (FORMS)
>> - M2 Plugins and archetypes (COCOONM2)
>
> Are these the final names on the same level as COCOON is now? IMO names
> like TEMPLATE, DATABASE and FORMS are rather common, maybe even
> FLOWSCRIPT. Shouldn't they be put into a more Cocoon context? CFORMS and
> CTEMPLATE were at least our development names though not the brands we
> want to have them.

I was concerned about identifiers too. Looking at https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa
we can see that there is no policy.
Some projects are put in context (by prefixing with a letter) others not. I'm not sure if
it's crucial to have 'C' letter before every
identifier but if you insists on this I'm fine to tweak the proposal.

Meanwhile, I ask infra people for their opinion on this subject.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski