cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: How to import cocoon-forms-sample in a new created block architecture
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:12:38 GMT
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret pisze:
> But block portal works well. The only problem comes from the fact you
> can't access it directly. I don't see for which reason this may be
> related to the way forms are managed. Any ideas or pointers ?

It's not related to the way forms itself are managed but how forms' block is managed. You
can't access portal samples by using
/blocks/cocoon-portal-sample because all block/* URLs are handled by DispatcherServlet from
servlet-service-fw, see [1]:

It means that only blocks that are configured (converted) to use servlet-serfice-fw functionality
will be available at block/* address.
Of course you can still use map:mount construct to mount a cocoon-portal-sample at any location
you like as you already tried. It's our goal
to have all blocks converted and retain <map:mount/> for back-compatibility. I'm going
to prepare some docs for servlet-service-fw and will
discuss <map:mount/> there.

> I read the thread above and I will update portal block if necessary.

I would appreciate your help with conversion process.

>>> The other problem is related to dojo-resources param that seems to be
>>> absent from the forms-field-styling.xsl. Maybe it is provided through
>>> a use-request-parameters alike ? Anyway, by just adding the
>>> <xsl:param name="dojo-resource" select="'resource/external/dojo/'"/>,
>>> it works again.
>> Where do you have to put it?
> At the top of forms-field-styling.xsl. I will provide a patch.

Create an issue on JIRA, thanks.

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message