cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.2RC1
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:36:58 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>>> Reinhard, how long will it take for you to prepare new release?
>>
>> I'm working on it. Since I'm only replacing the faulty arifacts (4),
>> it should be finished by this evening.
>
> It takes me longer than expected. I had a nasty bug in the Spring
> reloading mechanism that I wanted to see fixed before the release.
>
> Now I'm running out of time for the actual release work but hope to
> continue this afternoon or tommorrow morning.

No problem, it's always better to release more bug-free software.

I hope we will have it released by next Wednesday, it's date of my last exam at University.
Then my GSoC activity will start to take place
and additionally I plan to spread a word about Cocoon 2.2 RC1 here in Warsaw.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski