cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Interblock communication
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 05:39:02 GMT
I guess now I know why so few people are working on 2.2
a) it is pretty crazy to answer a question like the one asked by
pointing them to a thread with dozens of posts on several parallel threads.
b) I actually tried reading most of the posts and to be honest I
understood very little of it. Trying to "grasp the basic idea" by
reading it just left me more conused. I suspect I am not alone.

Can someone please describe how this is all supposed to work? (Hopefully
with as few words as possible)

Also, it seems silly to me to ask why a web app would need a session -
or maybe I misread your answer?  Frankly, I don't think it would be
possible for the portal block to function without a session. Heck, don't
continuations require one too?

Ralph