cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@openbluelab.org>
Subject Re: How to import cocoon-forms-sample in a new created block architecture
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 20:41:56 GMT
I finally succeeded in adding forms and portal blocks in my webapp, but
the behavior is not homogeneous.

For example, when adding cocoon-forms-sample, I can access it to
:8888/cocoon-forms-sample. But, when adding cocoon-portal-sample, I
can't access it the same way (:8888/cocoon-portal-sample). I neet to use
a pipeline like the one in cocoon-webapp/.../samples/sitemap.xmap, I mean :

      <map:match pattern="cocoon-portal-sample/**">
        <map:mount uri-prefix="cocoon-portal-sample"
src="blockcontext:/cocoon-portal-sample/"/>
      </map:match>

The other problem is related to dojo-resources param that seems to be
absent from the forms-field-styling.xsl. Maybe it is provided through a
use-request-parameters alike ? Anyway, by just adding the <xsl:param
name="dojo-resource" select="'resource/external/dojo/'"/>, it works again.

Finally, does anybody know why this different behavior occurs ?

JC

--
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
Technological leader