cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to import cocoon-forms-sample in a new created block architecture
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:24:34 GMT
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to use RCL because I need to make modifications in CForms block.
> And RCL seems the good way to do it.
>
> Maybe I'm wrong ?

No, I don't think so. Unfortunatly I haven't had time to try it myself yet but I
will give it a shot myself this week.

Here two hints, what _could_ be wrong with your configuration:

  - the block name must be the name of the forms-samples block
  - add the forms-samples block to the dependencies section of your custom
    block before you run "mvn cocoon:rcl"

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc