cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@openbluelab.org>
Subject Error about AssertValidatorBuilder
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:19:54 GMT
Like previous message has no success, I changed its title to be more clear.

When trying to import CForms blocks in Cocoon 22, through mvn, I get the
following error about AssertValidatorBuilder.

First,
I followed http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g2/g2/g1/1291.html
about creating blocks and connecting them.
Everything works correctly and that's great.

I'm now trying to integrate cocoon-forms-sample (but I could do this
with cocoon-portal-sample too) and I want to maybe modify it, so I want
to use RCL.
I updated rcl.properties with :

com.mycompany.myBlock2.block%classes-dir=../../blocks/cocoon-forms/cocoon-forms-impl/target/classes

com.mycompany.myBlock2.block%classes-dir=../../blocks/cocoon-forms/cocoon-forms-sample/target/classes

and integrated cocoon-forms-sample in pom.xml dependencies.

I then execute :
mvn clean cocoon:rcl

and launch jetty through eclipse.

I then have the following error :
[ERROR] ContextLoader - Context initialization failed
<org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unable
to read Avalon configuration from
'resource://org/apache/cocoon/cocoon.xconf'.; nested exception is
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Unable
to create class for component with role
org.apache.cocoon.forms.validation.WidgetValidatorBuilder/assert with
class:
org.apache.cocoon.forms.validation.impl.AssertValidatorBuilder>org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:

Unable to read Avalon configuration from
'resource://org/apache/cocoon/cocoon.xconf'.; nested exception is
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Unable
to create class for component with role
org.apache.cocoon.forms.validation.WidgetValidatorBuilder/assert with
class: org.apache.cocoon.forms.validation.impl.AssertValidatorBuilder
Caused by:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Unable
to create class for component with role
org.apache.cocoon.forms.validation.WidgetValidatorBuilder/assert with
class: org.apache.cocoon.forms.validation.impl.AssertValidatorBuilder

Any ideas ?

My goal is to integrate cocoon modules according my needs. Is it the way
to do it with C22 ?

JC

--
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret