cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with Daisy or sitemaptags2daisy tool
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:56:34 GMT
Bruno Dumon pisze:

> This error can occur when the maximum field length (255 characters) is
> exceeded. Any context as to what class it was processing?
>
> Most likely one of the annotations has a very long value. We could look
> into adding a check on this so that a more user-friendly message is
> thrown.

Yes, annotation had a long value. I fixed that and came across another problem. It threw exception
that I have to be administrator to create
new collections. I have Administrator role but my default one was docs-comitter. After setting
default role to Administrator I successfully
run the tool.

I'm not sure if this can be fixed easily but if not we should mention that in README file.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski