cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <mailingli...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [Solved] JavaFlow and SuggestionLists
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:09:56 GMT
Hi Torsten,

I am currently using an out-of-the-box Cocoon 2.1.10.
Generally there currently seems to be no way to use any of the
IFrame-Based Cforms/Dojo widgets, because they simply can't find the
FormInstance.

I know that this is pretty hack'ish ... but It was the only way for me
to get everything runing without doing really big refactoring.

Chris