cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r544460 - in /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-servlet-service: cocoon-servlet-service-components/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/servletservice/components/ cocoon-servlet-service-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/servletservice/
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 18:27:07 GMT
Giacomo Pati pisze:

> To be honest. That fix is a workaround until someone more knowledgeable than I can do
it "the right
> way" which wasn't obvious to me (at least not in a reasonable time as requests get wrapped
and
> proxied all over in the code).

Yeah I'm feeling the same about proxing but I guess it's the best possible design.

> Well, that's why I have not assigned myself and commented the JIRA-issue. As mentioned
above it's
> only a workaround.

Ok, but putting distinct comments in the code and log message would make the situation clearer.

> Actually I might have missed the discussion you and Daniel had here on the list
> and thus I was annoyed nobody took the stab so I made this workaround to have our samples
look as
> usual (and now we can fix'em, too).

Actually, there was no discussion about it because Daniel is very busy these days. I hope
that it will have more free time soon so let's
wait a little bit more for his comments.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski