cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "TomaszKwiecien" by TomaszKwiecien
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 18:09:33 GMT
Apache Wiki pisze:
 > Dear Wiki user,
 > You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cocoon Wiki" for change notification.
 > The following page has been changed by TomaszKwiecien:
 > New page:
 > Email: ***
 > Hi my name is Tomasz and im from Poland.
 > My bio: ... - I will fill it later in english now polish version:)
 > Polish: Czesc wiec postanowilem pomoc wam tutaj na wiki w moderacji mam nadzieje ze
zauwazycie moja przydatnosc w przyszlosci. Obecnie
pomagam w moderacji rowniez na innych wiki moinmoin gdzie ceniona jest moja pomoc. Pozdrawiam
osoby z polski.
 > My website/moja strona: [*** website]
 > Thats for now i will try to update news/find bugs and fix them.

Sight... It's a n-th time I see this guy spamming Open Source-related sites. In a fact he
includes the link to the site adverstising
positioning services.

Could someone remove it or gave me necassary rights?

This time I'm going to report the abuse to Google.

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message