cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon22 : Exception during streaming source
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 06:14:30 GMT
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret wrote:
> Hi,
> I made the following :
>  > svn update (so I get the last svn from trunk  - 22 version)
> cd trunk
> mvn -P allblocks -Dmaven.test.skip=true install
> cd core/cocoon-webapp
> mvn jetty:run
>
> Everything went fine : I get the sample page
>
> Then, I decided to create a new block with archetype in a test directory
> I just created :
>  >mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.cocoon
> -DarchetypeArtifactId=cocoon-22-archetype-block
> -DarchetypeVersion=1.0.0-RC1 -DgroupId=com.mycompany -DartifactId=myBlock1
>
> and then I installed cocoon-rcl and maven-plugin by going to trunk/tools :
>  > mvn install
>
> Finally, I go to test directory and issued the following commands :
>  > mvn cocoon:rcl
> The webapp seems to be correctly created, then :
>  > mvn jetty:run
>
> When I go to http://localhost:8888/myBlock1/, I then get the following
> error.
> If I add a very simple test like this one,
>      <map:match pattern="test">
>          <map:redirect-to uri="http://www.google.fr"/>
>      </map:match>
>
> I still get the same error. Any ideas ?

It might be that you got confused with version numbers and Maven swallowed the
exceptions, though I'm not sure.

If you build the archetypes from trunk, you have to use the SNAPSHOT versions:

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.cocoon
-DarchetypeArtifactId=cocoon-22-archetype-block
-DarchetypeVersion=1.0.0-RC2-SNAPSHOT -DgroupId=com.mycompany
-DartifactId=myBlock1

The same is true for the cocoon-maven-plugin.

If this doesn't help, please create a Jira issue and append a zip of your block1
directory to it.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc