cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r544460 - in /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-servlet-service: cocoon-servlet-service-components/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/servletservice/components/ cocoon-servlet-service-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/servletservice/
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:07:33 GMT
giacomo@apache.org pisze:
> Author: giacomo
> Date: Tue Jun  5 05:04:42 2007
> New Revision: 544460

> Log:
> attempt to fix wrong prefix for servlet-services

Hi Giacomo, thanks for taking care of it. However I would be grateful if you mention in log
message the issue you are trying to fix
(COCOON-2066) and generally it would be good that you assign the issue to yourself because
it's sign for the others that you are willing to
fix it.

Commenting the fix itself, I really hope that you consider it as temporary solution, do you?
I talked with Daniel some time ago and he told
me that we was going to be busy these days with his scientific work but he should be free
soon. I really hope that he will help us to make a
real fix - passing original request object to the BlockCallHttpServletRequest as it's only
one reasonable option that covers also other
issues: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.user/61154

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski