cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Discussion about Maven
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 16:32:55 GMT
Torsten Curdt pisze:

>> 3. We cannot put milestones that depend on snapshot versions on
>> central. It means that we can't upload following artifacts:
>> org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-maven-plugin:1.0.0-M1
>> org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-rcl-spring-reloader:1.0.0-M1
>> org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-rcl-webapp-wrapper:1.0.0-M1
>
> If there are people who can vote over on jakarta land ...please do so!
> The vote for commmons jci rc3 is still open ...but so far I only got
> only one +1 (that makes two +1s with mine) ...at least not -1s so far.
>
> I'd assume that would also help with the release of the above artifacts.
>
> A frustrated...

Torsten, thanks for all the effort you have put into making this release. I wasn't aware that
it's so painful to release something under
commons umbrella. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :-)

Even though I agree that it's the best to release all of our dependencies I would like to
know your opinion on how to handle cases when not
all our dependencies are on central server. I'm going to play with profiles.xml file and see
how it performs for us. I would like to no if
anyone is going to have a better/other idea.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski