cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [test] Cocoon 2.2-RC1 & others
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2007 13:22:48 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:
> Reinhard Poetz pisze:
>
> POM file of commons-jci-core is not downloaded because
> apache-m2-snapshot is not used while searching for this pom file.
> However, when Maven tries to download jar file it uses
> apache-m2-snpashot repository declared cocoon-rcl-webapp-wrapper.
>
> Sight, I spent about two hours to discover things described above to
> only find out that we again hit this issue:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1975

I forgot to say: if you fix first problem and add this:
<repositories>
   <!-- Repository for the commons-jci -->
   <repository>
     <id>apache-m2-snapshot</id>
     <name>Apache Maven 2 Repository</name>
     <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url>
     <releases>
       <enabled>true</enabled>
     </releases>
     <snapshots>
       <enabled>false</enabled>
     </snapshots>
   </repository>
</repositories>
to your block's pom mvn jetty:run works fine. Now it should be clear for you that we hit again
COCOON-1975...

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski