cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <>
Subject Re: Discussion about Maven
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2007 20:58:27 GMT
> 3. We cannot put milestones that depend on snapshot versions on
> central. It means that we can't upload following artifacts:
> org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-maven-plugin:1.0.0-M1
> org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-rcl-spring-reloader:1.0.0-M1
> org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-rcl-webapp-wrapper:1.0.0-M1

If there are people who can vote over on jakarta land ...please do
so! The vote for commmons jci rc3 is still open ...but so far I only
got only one +1 (that makes two +1s with mine) least not -1s so

I'd assume that would also help with the release of the above artifacts.

A frustrated...

View raw message