cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From dalf <>
Subject get parameters from sitemap to generator
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:48:29 GMT

Hi all

I have a quiet simple question about Cocoon.
I'm trying to get a parameter from the sitemap to my generator (java class)
but I get an error :
"Internal Server Error
Message: The parameter 'param1' does not contain a value "

Here is my sitemap :
Generators : <map:generator name="testParam"

Pipelines :
	<map:match pattern="brute/*">
		<map:generate type="testParam">
			<map:parameter name="param1" value="gogogo"/>
		<map:serialize type="xml"/>

In my java class :
public class CocoonGeneratorTestParam extends AbstractGenerator implements
Poolable, Parameterizable {
public void parameterize(Parameters parameters) throws ParameterException {
		this.param= parameters.getParameter("param1");

I can't get my parameter in my java class...

I'm wondering why ??

Thank you

Sent from the Cocoon - Dev mailing list archive at

View raw message