cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Re: DispatcherServlet
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 12:50:00 GMT
Giacomo Pati schrieb:
> To me it seems we need a way to have a deployer person be able to overwrite such URL
path parts.

You can override any spring bean parameters in a properties file, located in
some META-INF/cocoon/spring/*.properties:

my.package.foobar-servlet/mountPath=/new-mount-path

This can also be used to have the sources available in dev mode. Just put
the file in META-INF/cocoon/spring/dev/*.properties, so it will only be
loaded in dev mode, when you want sitemap and resources reloading:

my.package.foobar-servlet/contextPath=file:../package-block/src/main/resources/COB-INF/

In this case you specify the path relative from your webapp project, where
you run mvn jetty:run and which is on one level with all it's blocks, eg.
package-block.

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek