cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Re: [docs] Professional services and blogs
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 19:17:18 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
> What about?:
> Mindquarry.org - the site running instance of <a
> href="http://www.mindquarry.com">Mindquarry's</a> OpenSource
> Collaborative Software suite.

Mindquarry.org - the site running an instance of <a
href="http://www.mindquarry.com">Mindquarry's</a> OpenSource
Collaborative Software suite. It's a Cocoon-based webapplication with
document management, wiki, task tracking and conversations.

> Is there possibility to promote Cocoon a little more than just
> mentioning it exactly at one page (an answer in FAQ)?

Yup, we will do that. We have a lot other stuff in our OpenSource stack that
has to be mentioned (svn, jcr/jackrabbit, apache httpd, spring, dojo).

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com