cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <>
Subject [docs] How-to for getting encoding done right
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 11:45:52 GMT

I have added a how-to for getting the encoding right in a Cocoon
webapplication using CForms, Ajax and Dojo. It assumes that everything
should be UTF-8. The most important new information is setting dojo to do
Ajax calls in UTF-8. Took me a long time to understand all that and putting
all the pieces together.

I think this is very useful for the Cocoon documentation. The old part of
the wiki page is still there, but it contained lots of comments,
if-you-need-maybe-then stuff and was incomplete, thus not so helpful for

Alexander Klimetschek

View raw message