cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trunk currently broken: UnknownHostException
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 16:31:47 GMT

Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler napisaƂ(a):
>>
>> Reinhard Poetz wrote:

>>> yes, unfortunatly it is. I reverted sourceresolve to 2.2.1 in our
>>> root
>>> pom.
>>>
>> That's strange, I don't have problems with the new version. Anyway,
>> afaik there is only one new feature in the latest version which
>> should
>> fix a bug on macosx, so it should be very easy to fix this. What
>> urls do
>> not work? Can you (or someone else) file a bug?
>>
>> Thanks
>
> I'm feeling really sorry. It's all my fault :(
> I've committed changes without testing it throughly enough (I've
> tested FileGenerator because it seemed to be most
> affected and it worked) and with disabled tests while compiling.
> I've disabled them because I'm working now on really
> poor machine at home and it took ages to test everything.
>
> Lesson is taken to never commit stuff (especially core) without
> testing damn right. I've reverted my changes and broken
> tests pass again with new source resolve so I hope it's working again.
>
> Sorry, again.

Bad things happen from time to time :)
The important things is that you fixed the problem and told us about it.

> BTW. Now I'm lost a little bit with SAXParser and it's usage. I
> would like to utilize SourceUtil functionality but with
>  org.apache.cocoon.core.xml.SAXParser. Any clues or advices?
Hmm, the SourceUtil has some nice methods combined with some ugly
stuff. I think it might make sense to create new methods for the
SAXParser and deprecate the old ones.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler