cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [docs] Reworking the "Getting started" section
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 09:27:22 GMT
Hi,

On 6 May 2007, at 18:56, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> This should help new users to get up to speed very quickly. I
> haven't finished them yet, but would be very interested in some
> feedback (too short/too long, didactics, logical gaps, ...).

Will take a look and see what I can do.

> I also want to extend the block archetype so that it also contains
> a simple publishing pipeline and a forms app. This adds a lot of
> things that are only useful for beginners but not for somebody who
> is already familiar with Cocoon blocks and only wants to create
> just another block. For them I will create an archetype that is
> nearly empty.

Heh ... since last month I've had an email in my drafts folder saying
exactly this ;-)

I'd like to add:
	content
	stylesheets
	error handlers

I actually have most of that written already (I was originally
planning to commit it before my apachecon talk, but ran out of time).
I can commit it if we agree what should be there.

Thanks,

Andrew.
--
Andrew Savory, Managing Director, Sourcesense UK
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135