cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <...@agp.nl>
Subject SERIOUS problems with 2.1.10 and rhino js-1.6R5
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 11:33:58 GMT
Porting our app from 2.1.8 to 2.1.10 resulted into SERIOUS problems. A week of investigation
told us that the loading behaviour of javascript files, (we use cocoon.load a lot) is has
an unpredictable performance. Sometimes good and sometimes VERY bad

In an earlier thread http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=117317352713555&w=2 Berry
van Halderen had a workaround for this by using a 1.6.R6pre  build of rhino. We tried the
same workaround but our scripts run into exceptions in various places. It seems like methods
in inner classes are not accessible anymore.

Did we do something wrong when building rhino. We use JDK 1.5.0_09 and changed the target
in the rhino properties file to 1.5.

Any ideas?
--
Danny Bols