cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2-RC1 & others
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 01:58:13 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> I prepared another series of releases from trunk, see the list of all 43
> artifacts below.
> You can find the staged versions of the modules (sources, binaries,
> javadocs + checksums + gpg signatures) at http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/.

To produce a binding vote, I'd have to download each artifact and peek inside
it. Given sheer number of files in the download location, it is practically
impossible (short of mirroring the whole directory or creating .tar.bz2 by
myself and downloading it). To simplify release checking process for all PMC
members - can you create a single (or couple of - but not dozens!) download
file? Thanks.

Without checking files, I'd have to vote -0.

Vadim