cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: Custom Cocoon 2.2 projects: Alternatives to Maven 2
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 06:12:57 GMT

I've started with a prototyp of a non-Maven Cocoon 2.2 archetype. It should be
useful to people that want to avoid Maven 2 as build system for their Cocoon
based projects. The mail below, that I sent to the users list, explains in more
detail how this prototyp is supposed to work.

Feedback would be much appreciated.