cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Commiting issue 2069
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 07:09:55 GMT
I'll look at this but I'm not sure it makes a lot of sense.  Including
the portal block without some sort of portal application to go with it
doesn't make sense. In this case, if you don't want the portal sample
then the portal block should be removed as well.

And yes Carsten, you remember correctly.  The portal block should not be
modified.

Ralph